Terms and Conditions
You must agree to all of the terms of this Agreement as a condition for using the Site.Each time you access, use, post, submit a post or reply, or browse the Site, you signify your acceptance of the then-current terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms, you are not authorized to use the Site and must discontinue use of the Site immediately.
You may accept and agree to these terms by doing either of the following:
(1) Clicking any link, button, or other icon presenting an option on the Site(s); or
(2) Accessing or using the Site(s) in any manner.
As a condition of using the Site(s), you affirm that you are over the age of majority (e.g., over 18 years or 21 years) in the jurisdiction in which you reside. Yesbook disclaims any and all responsibility resulting from any misrepresentations concerning the User’s age.
Yesbook is not a companionship agency and/or an escort agency. It does not negotiate or play any part in the booking of any services. Furthermore, it is not responsible for any negotiations or agreements between any person and or persons and the individual or individuals within the Site(s). It is merely a website on which third parties may advertise. The advertisers are totally independent of Yesbook and each other. Yesbook has no knowledge of the day-to-day activities of the advertisers.
The Site(s) contain advertisements, text and images (the “Content”) that has been created and posted by independent third parties (the “Advertisers”). As a result, Yesbook is not responsible for, or be involved with in any way, any communications or disputes arising between a User of the Site(s) and an Advertiser. Yesbook will review complaints alleging that the terms and conditions of the Site(s) have been violated, but will not, under any circumstances provide assistance in resolving, a dispute between you and any other User or Advertiser.
You understand that Yesbook does not create, control or manage Content displayed on the Site(s), and is therefore not responsible for said Content. Therefore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Yesbook for any Content on the Site(s) or communications from an Advertiser on the Site(s).
These terms and conditions apply when you choose to register as an Advertiser of the Site.As a condition of your use of the Site(s) you agree that you are advertising on this site only as a companion. You agree that any payment exchanged between you and your customers is for companionship only.
As a condition of your use of the Site(s) you agree that you will not:
(1) Offer or advertise any services of a sexual nature for payment;
(2) Post any solicitation, directly or in “coded” fashion, for any illegal service exchanging sexual favours for money or other valuable consideration;
(3) Post adult content or explicit adult material unless such material is specifically permitted in designated adult categories and permitted under the applicable law of the country or state and you are at least 18 years of age or older and not considered to be a minor in your state of residence;
(4) Post anywhere on the Site(s), obscene or lewd and lascivious graphics or photographs which depict genitalia or actual simulated sexual acts, as determined in the sole discretion of Yesbook;
(5) Post any material on the Site(s) that exploits, or assists in exploiting minors in any way;
(6) Post any material on the Site(s) that in any way constitutes or assists in human trafficking;
(7) Post any ad for products or services which is prohibited by any law or regulation in your jurisdiction;
(8) Delete or revise any material posted by any other user;
(9) Transmit any information, data, text, files, links, software, chats, communication or other materials that is unlawful, false, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful or racially objectionable, including without limitation material of any kind or nature that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national, or international law or regulation, or encourage the use of controlled substances;
(10) Interfere with, or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, confidential information or intellectual property rights of others;
(11) Use any automated device, spider, robot, crawler, data mining tool, software or routine to access, copy, or download any part of the Site(s) unless expressly permitted by the Site(s);
(12) Take any action creating a disproportionately large usage load on the Site(s) unless expressly permitted by the Site(s);
(13) Sending messages or engaging in disruptive or damaging activities online, including excessive use of scripts, sound waves, scrolling, or use of viruses, bots, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses or any other destructive element;
(14) Gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to non-public areas of the Site(s). In addition, if you have a password to a non-public area of the Site(s), you may not disclose to, or share your password, with any third parties and/or use your password for unauthorized purposes; (15) Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up all or any part of the Site(s); modifying any meta data, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the content; framing of or linking to any of the Site(s), its content or information available from the Site(s) without the express written consent of agents of the Site(s);
(16) Discriminating on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
(17) Post any employment ads violating the law of your country or state, or use the Site(s) to engage in, or assist another individual or entity to engage in fraudulent, abusive, manipulative or illegal activity.
(18) Post free ads promoting links to commercial services or web sites except in areas of the Site(s) where such ads are expressly permitted;
Yesbook does not in any way encourage or condone illegal activity.All Content displayed on the Site(s) is intended for viewing and/or use by consenting adults in a jurisdiction where such Content does not violate any Federal or Local laws.
Nothing displayed on the Site(s), nor your use thereof the Site(s), may be considered to be condoning or encouraging illegal activity. As a condition of using the Site(s) you acknowledge that your use of the Site(s) is for entertainment purposes only and that you alone are responsible for consulting all applicable laws in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
Yesbook maintains a zero-tolerance policy on human trafficking and on child exploitation in any way, shape, or form. The following shall apply to all Users of the Site(s) at all times:
(1) All content on the Site is intended for adults only who are considered to be an adult in the jurisdiction in which they reside. Yesbook strives to ensure that any and all Content displayed on the Site(s) do not feature any underage persons. If you are trying to find such material, you will not find it on Yesbook. Yesbook does not tolerate Advertisers who post this material, and it does not tolerate Users who desire such material;
(2) As a condition of using the Site(s), you, the User, acknowledge and agree to report any images that appear to suggest exploitation of minors. You agree to report suspected images to [email protected]
(3) You agree that you will take all possible measures to prevent access to this site by a person under the legal age in your jurisdiction. This includes using all available parental controls, password safeguards, filtering software, or other technological resources that may prevent access by a minor. These prevention measures are YOUR responsibility, and Yesbook will not be responsible for a minor’s access to the Sites from your computer.
Age Of Consent:Access to the site is only available to those who accept the terms and conditions of the following agreement. Under perjury of law I solemnly affirm that I am 18 years or over or the minimum age set out by the laws in my community and have the legal right to view the content of yesbook or to register as an advertiser on yesbook.
Posting of Ads:You understand that each time you post or repost an ad on this Site or otherwise use the Site, you agree to these Terms. By agreeing to these Terms, you acknowledge that the Site may send you email messages telling you about products and services offered by the Site (or its affiliates and partners). You understand and agree that such communications are part and parcel of your registration for and use of the Site; if you do not wish to receive further communications from the Site (or its affiliates and partners), you must cancel your registration by sending a cancellation notice to [email protected]
Fees:The Site may impose a fee on the posting of Content in certain areas of the Site. Users uploading Content to fee-based areas are responsible for such Content and for compliance with these Terms. Under no circumstances will the Site provide a refund in the event that Content is removed from fee-based areas for violation of these Terms.
Links/Banners:The Site has no control over and is not responsible for the content of or claims made on websites that may be linked to or from the Site, whether or not they may be affiliated with the Site. Any websites linked to or from the Site are for your convenience only, and you access them at your own risk. Banner exchange; Failure to post a yesbook approved banner on the exchange websites home page, or removal thereof, or changing the linking code in anyway, may result the advertisers banners and listings being removed without notice
Recurring Payment Terms:Frequency of Payments: An automatic recurring payment in the range provided to you on our Site, via email, or as described to you by a representative of the Site(s) will be made at set periods to be determined by the frequency that you select, ie; 3 days, 7 days, 14 days, 30 Days ("Monthly Payment") for renewal of your subscription on a recurring basis Automatic Recurring Payment Failure: If your automatic recurring payment is declined, you will be contacted by email. We may permanently restrict your ability to use a certain payment method if that payment method fails multiple times. REMEMBER: If your Automatic Recurring Payment fails, you will need to replenish your account with another payment method. If payment is not made and you do not make a payment by the end of your billing cycle, your service may be suspended or cancelled.
Cancellation of Automatic Recurring Payment: You have the right to withdraw your consent to this Automatic Recurring Payment at any time. Cancellation must be done before the end of the period to avoid the recurring payment. When you request termination of your subscription, your subscription fees are not refunded. Instead, the current subscription will run its course to the end of the current billing cycle, at which point your subscription will then become inactive and your license deactivated. Cancellation of service is not official until you receive an email confirmation.
Refund Policy:The refund policy ("Refund Policy") set out here explains the procedure required to acquire a refund for advertising on any aspect of the Site(s). As set out within our Terms and conditions, it is at our discretion whether an advertiser receives a refund based on set criteria. Use of the terms "we", "our" and "us" refers to the Site(s). Use of the terms "client", "you" and "your" refers to you, the client. Use of the Site, services and advertising you agree to this refund policy and all it entails. If you do not agree to our Refund Policy then please refrain from using our Sites. If you believe you are entitled to a refund then you must contact us within 14 days (not restricted to working days) through our support desk located at [email protected] You must have fulfilled your responsibilities and meet the above criteria: If you are entitled to a refund you will receive within 30 days maximum.
Yesbook reserves the right to amend our Review Policy at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly check our Sites for updates, although not obligated we may also use the address and contact details you provide to keep you informed of any such changes. Your continued use of our Sites and our networks is confirmed acceptance that you agree to all our policies including our Refund Policy along with any updates and amendments made.
Your Responsibilities:It is your responsibility before advertising to ensure you understand and are happy with all the following:
The position of the Site(s) on all search engines.
Our market position.
Any metrics we are measured by including but not limited to page rank.
The position your advertisement will be displayed in.
How many Ads we allow per account in each area.
The purpose and gain you will get through SEO and Link through.
Advertisers password, name and security:(1) Upon registration, you will select a Password and User Name that you can use to access your Account manager area and Profile/profiles and to log on to the advertisers area of the site.
(2) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Password and User Name and are responsible for all activities that occur under them. We do not have the means to check the identity of people using the account managers area of the Site and will not be liable where your Password or User Name are used by someone else. This is, and will be a breach of this agreement and may be a violation of the law.
(3) You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Password or User Name or any other breach of security of which you become aware.
(4) You hereby acknowledge and agree that if you share your unique User name and/or your password with any other individual or entity, that your access to the Site(s) is subject to immediate termination without notice or reimbursement of any kind.
Disclaimer of Warranties for Site:YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THESE CLASSIFIEDS. THE SITE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE SITE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ITS CLASSIFIEDS OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, WITHOUT DEFECT OR ERROR FREE. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL, AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
Release:The Site assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or usefulness of information, views, opinions or advice in any material contained on the Site. In addition, it does not endorse any opinions or recommendations posted by others. Any information posted on the Site is the responsibility of the person or persons posting the message. Any user who violates the Terms may be permanently banned from posting ads or using the Site. You understand that all postings, ads, messages, advertisements, photos, sounds, images, text, files, video or other materials (collectively "Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Site, are solely the responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You understand that the Site does not control, and is not responsible for Content available on the Site. You agree that the Site shall have the right, but not the obligation to remove, move (including moving an ad or posting to another section or category within the classifieds), refuse, edit or delete any Content for any reason whatsoever. The Site shall not be responsible for any interaction between you and the other users of the Site. Your dealings with others through the Site are solely between you and such other parties. Under no circumstances will the Site be liable for any goods, services, resources or content available through such third party dealings or communications, or for any harm related thereto. The Site is under no obligation to become involved in any disputes between you and other users of the Site or between you and any other third parties.
You agree that our service is a venue for posters and users of the Site. In the event that you have a dispute with any user of the Site, you agree that the Site is under no obligation to become involved. You further agree to release the Site from any and all claims, demands, and damages arising out of or in connection with such dispute. You are entirely responsible and liable for any ad content you post or any ad that is posted through your Account. The Site does not offer any refunds for the early cancellation of paid sponsor ads or paid print ads. We do not issue credits or refunds due to our extremely low rates and minimal administrative staff.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that the Site may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content you upload, post, or otherwise make available on the Site if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) comply with legal requirements imposed by Federal, State or Local law or authorities (iii) enforce these Terms; (iv) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (v) respond to your requests for customer service; or (vi) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Site, its users and the public.
You acknowledge that Yesbook may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time. You understand Yesbook’s unilateral right to do so and acknowledge that any changes will be effective immediately upon posting. You agree to periodically check this page for any changes or updates.
Furthermore; You acknowledge and agree that if any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Furthermore, if any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision.
The Site's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by the Site.